My Amazon Guy is in search of experienced Advertising/PPC Specialists to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to create, implement, optimize, and monitor effective paid search campaigns on Amazon.
If you are direct and to the point, you will fit in at MAG!
• Manage PPC Account growth and ownership of MAG’s PPC clients.
• Develop, implement, and maintain client-identified KPIs
• Work on the full advertising account actions and management
• Verify ad segmentation, reduce wasted ad spend, and reduce ACOS
• Ads Setup for new accounts and ensure segmentations, keyword research, and correctly setting ads budgets.
• Must have Amazon Ads Certification
• Facebook Ads Experience is a plus
• At least 6 months of experience in Amazon search engine marketing/PPC
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting for campaigns
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
• Solid background and understanding of the Amazon Campaigns
• Experience in handling 1-2 client calls
• 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day
• Permanent WFH setup
• The work schedule is in Eastern Standard Time (Monday to Friday only)
• A dual Monitor setup is required (at least 8GB of RAM)
• Must have at least 25 MBPS internet speed
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! Can't wait to learn more about you!