We are looking for a talented and versatile Amazon Brand Manager! If you think that you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we welcome you to apply!
Do you like going from one meeting to another with non-stop action and solving problems every day while managing 8 people? Where you are trying to please clients and juggling tons of competing priorities? If so, this is the job for you.
Brand Managers own the relationships at our agency. It’s your job to make customers like us while delivering our team’s accurate non-stop activities.
• Manage clients' accounts assigned. The Brand Manager will act as the direct point of contact for the client, responsible for coordinating MAGs services, implementing strategy, communicating with clients, direct reports, and leadership.
• 2+ Direct Reports. In addition to client services, this position is also a managerial position, and following the completion of training, brand managers will be expected to lead a small team of Amazon specialists, who will assist the manager with delivering MAG services to the client.
• Brand managers are the company's backbone, directly responsible for our client accounts.
• Proactively provide a strategy for the account, communicate with the client, and ensure MAG process and deliverables are met.
• Delegate tasks properly to your direct reports and the MAG teams, follow up on delegations, hold staff accountable, and report back to the client.
• Desired 1+ years of Amazon Seller Central Experience or comparable knowledge/experience. This means you must know Seller Central inside and out. Everything from flat files, inventory management, FBA process, reinstatements, case filing, Amazon PPC advertising, brand registry troubleshooting, basic Amazon SEO, Helium10, keyword research, etc. We do not require an expert-level understanding of each of these items, but you should be familiar with and willing to learn so you can train staff and best serve our clients.
• High preference for 1 year of agency experience. There is a strong need to be capable of navigating lots of demands and prioritizing the proper evolving aspects of an agency.
• Management experience. Must have experience with direct reports and management. You should feel comfortable leading a team and helping staff overcome and solve issues. You should have experience in hiring and performance management, and be able to anticipate the needs of the agency.
• Feel comfortable and excel in a fast-changing environment. You should be able to multitask at an expert level and help assure that tasks get completed.
• Be well-versed with workplace tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Asana (or comparable tools).
• Excel at and love project management.
• Be comfortable taking responsibility for client accounts, conducting client calls, and communicating with clients on a frequent basis to grow their sales on Amazon.
To Summarize: You should know Amazon Seller Central, have Agency Experience or comparable experience, be Comfortable with Technology, be Independent and People Focused, and be passionate about eCommerce sales!
• Competitive Salary!
• Fun Fully Remote Culture – Community Culture, Team Oriented Environment
• You can have your OWN Amazon selling business and utilize company resources to build your own account! We love and ? encourage entrepreneurs, in fact, the majority of employees have their own selling accounts!
• Unlimited Learning and Growth – If you meet and exceed our core values and grow sales, you will have unlimited opportunities to grow, advance, promote, and earn more.
• 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day
• Permanent WFH setup
• The work schedule is in Eastern Standard Time (Monday to Friday only)
• A dual Monitor setup is required (at least 8GB of RAM)
• Good quality camera and microphone
• Must have at least 25 MBPS internet speed
• Must consistently maintain good performance and seek skills development for professional growth.
If you want to establish a career with one of the fastest-growing Amazon agencies in the world, this is the time to send your application!
You may also follow up on your application by emailing us at email@example.com