Job Description Summary
The IT QA and Audit Specialist 1 is a strategic position that plays a pivotal role in the data integrity of key My Amazon Guy functions. It is responsible for ensuring that IT systems and processes are consistently monitored and improved in alignment with MAG’s standards and industry regulations. Responsibilities include performing detailed tests to identify and resolve system bugs, developing and maintaining automated test scripts, and providing expert and technical audits. An ability to be an expert in problem-solving, critical thinking and an understanding of complex system dependencies are essential in enabling the IT Manager to show where My Amazon Guy processes are broken and how those processes are affecting key data points. An individual with a strong passion to solve problems and improve data integrity will excel in this position.
- Delivery - Coordinate and generate independent test cases for each newly developed application/system.
- Compliance - Ensure that all work projects are compliant with the company’s standard.
- QA IT projects - Manage testing projects during each phase. All projects/tasks are to be reviewed for quality assurance.
- Team Communication - Communicate and recommend improvements to the functionality, design, and usability of new systems/applications. IT QA and Audit Specialist is also responsible for following up pending projects and/or tasks.
• 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day
• Permanent WFH setup
• The work schedule is in Eastern Standard Time (Monday to Friday only)
• A dual Monitor setup is required (at least 8GB of RAM)
• Must have at least 25 MBPS internet speed
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! Can't wait to learn more about you!