Are you passionate about data quality, data analytics, and automation? Are you an expert in problem-solving, critical thinking, and an understanding of complex systems? Do you have a strong passion to solve problems and improve data integrity? Then be one of MAG's awesome IT Specialists!
The IT Specialist is a strategic position that plays a pivotal role in the data integrity of key MAG functions. The position is responsible for assisting the IT Manager and IT Department, maintaining and enhancing dashboards, data models, and data pipelines. The right candidate will possess advanced analytical and decision-making skills. The role requires someone who is passionate about data quality, data analytics, and automation in order to drive business strategy. An ability to be an expert in problem-solving and critical thinking, and an understanding of complex system dependencies are essential in enabling the IT Specialist to show where My Amazon Guy processes are broken and how those processes are affecting key data points.
• Assist IT Manager and IT Department in maintaining and enhancing dashboards, data models, and data pipelines.
• Manage tasks in Asana or any task-tracking tool used in the company
• Be a team person who supports co-workers and management as needed
• Ability to support co-workers and management in terms of My Amazon Guy processes that are affecting key data points.
• Communicate effectively with people from various parts of the company and from different cultures.
• Be available for all Team Syncs and important organizational meetings
• Directly reporting to the IT Director regarding updates, concerns, inquiries, etc.
• All of the above are subject to change as business has evolving needs.
• 1+ Years’ experience in an IT Help Desk role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Operations Management, Data Science, or other Quantitative Field preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Experience with Data Analytics, Jotform, Airtable, Zapier, Hubspot, Asana. Google Workspace
• Database management is a plus but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, G Suite applications, and computer security systems
• Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
• Expert in problem-solving, critical thinking, and an understanding of complex system dependencies
• 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day
• Permanent WFH setup
• The work schedule is in Eastern Standard Time (Monday to Friday only)
• A dual Monitor setup is required (at least 8GB of RAM)
• Must have at least 25 MBPS internet speed
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! Can't wait to learn more about you!